The THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER bug check has a value of 0x000000EA. This indicates that a thread in a device driver is endlessly spinning.
But the most common reason for "Stop error code 0x000000EA (THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER)" error message, when you run video-intensive programs.
Solution :- Once you are back on desktop after restarting your System.
- Press “Windows key”+ “R”
- “Run” box would come up on the screen.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” without quotes (“ ”).
- Expand “Display adapters”. Note: note down the name of the adapters (there might be two adapters listed in some cases, follow step 4 and 5 for both the adapters).
- Right click on the display adapter listed there and click on uninstall.
- Get the latest drivers from manufacturer’s driver and install them.