Windows Stops Responding "Display Driver Has Stopped Working Normally" !
This issue may occur if you have a faulty video device driver.
You may be able to resolve this issue by updating the drivers for your video adapter. Contact the manufacturer of your video adapter for updated drivers. However, it is advised to uninstall the current video drivers first. The steps to uninstall the video drivers are as follows:
Note: Please note down the name of the video adapter before uninstalling it and find its download on manufacturer’s website (Most of the computer hardware manufacturer like Dell, HP, Lenovo etc. have these drivers on their support websites).
1. Press “Windows key”+ “R”.
2. “Run” box would come up on the screen.
3. Type “devmgmt.msc” without quotes (“ ”).
4. Expand “Display adapters”. Note: note down the name of the adapters (there might be two adapters listed in some cases, follow step 4 and 5 for both the adapters).
5. Right click on the display adapter listed there and click on uninstall.
6. Get the latest drivers from manufacturer’s driver and install them.